Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Unheard of!

I can't believe it's been this long since my last post. I assure you, I have been busy. Christmas time is here and everyone is trying to get their holiday sessions in before the November 25 deadline date. I have also spent time at lots of the local craft shows. I've been giving away free sessions, tips and tricks and just meeting some really nice people.

I promised a special holiday offer to everyone I met this past weekend so here it is...

Double Dollar Days - Buy a gift certificate and receive twice the amount of purchase!
This is a great gift for any mom or that someone who has everything. Your mom can never have enough photos of you or your family! Call today 586-855-6549. Offer ends December 15. All orders placed by December 15 will be received in time for Christmas gifts. Just ask and it can be specially gift wrapped also!

No comments: