Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Vinny's Gifts


Vinny opening a gift


The candles


Grandma Peppie


Ethan



Here are a few photos from Vinny's birthday party. It was Buzz Lightyear themed. Both of my boys love Toy Story, but for some strange reason, we have to watch Toy Story 2 first then we can watch Toy Story. I don't get it? Anthony's birthday and Vinny's are only a little over a month apart. So when we were having a Buzz party for Vinny, Anthony wanted a Woody party. Well he changed his mind and now wants a Star Wars party. I guess it could change again. I better get the invites out so I have a definite theme. Are all kids like this or is it just that creative minds think like this? Thanks for looking.
Jamie

1 comment:

Robert said...

Hey great photos...and looks like it was a lot o fun...and well for some more fun and laughter for birthdays also visit my blog on Birthday Wishes and check out all that i've posted there!!!