Thursday, May 31, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been really busy! Fist both of my boys birthdays and then Tony's 30th, I swear he thinks his birthday is all week long. Then I photographed the homecoming of the Marines at Selfridge - Big honor and lots of fun. I have finally finished burning the CD's and I am now in the process of packaging them. Then my sister decided to come home for a 9 day visit. I spent a lot of time with her since I will not be joining the rest of my family to visit her in Hawaii in July. Then I traveled to Chicago to meet with The Misty Woodward. From Chicago, we traveled to Kansas City, her hometown and photographed her clients. TEN sessions in 2 days! It was a photo marathon. I did learn a few tricks and was happy to hear how many of my photos she will be showing her clients. As soon as I upload the photos I’ll share some. Then Tony, the boys and I went up north to my parents place with my sister’s family and my mom and dad.

Now I hope to get back into the swing of things although summer is here and this is usually how summer goes, busy, busy, busy.

No comments: