Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lost Favorites








I take tons of photos of my family every month. I take the photos, download them to my computer, browse through them, pick my favorites, edit just my favorites and print them. At the end of each month I make sure to go back through my files once more just to make sure I didn't skip over some shots I LOVE. Of course every month I find a few that are not technically perfect that I skipped the first time around. Now that a little time has passed, I don't mind the imperfections and I LOVE the images all over again. Here is a sample of my skipped favorites of June 2007.
Enjoy,
Jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,

Cute pictures. I love the one of Anthony upside down. The one with Vinny eating something out of the bag made me laugh. Nice work, as usual!!!