Saturday, August 4, 2007

Contacting Jamie Fodale Photogarphy

For everyone checking my work out for the first time welcome and thank you for stopping by! If you saw the article in the Detroit News Free Press paper please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

The link to my email from my web site www.jamiefodale.com is not working. I am aware of the problem and I am having a new site being built right now. If you are trying to contact me please call 586-855-6549 or email me at jfodale@comcast.net. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a great week!

Jamie

PS My special is still going on, if you call by September 1, 2007 to book your session, you will receive a complimentary session and an 8x10. This is a value of $140. Call now no purchase necessary!

No comments: