Thursday, August 30, 2007

Do I have competition?






I don't know? Aunt Erin is a lot nicer when it comes to cameras. My boys KNOW not to touch my camera, but Aunt Erin encourages Anthony to snap away. He's just a little younger than I was when I started to fall in love with photography so who knows? I guess I need to do what my mom did for me and buy him his own.

These are a few images from my mother in law's birthday party. Gosh I hate calling her my mother in law because that title has such negative feelings to lots of people and I LOVE my MIL. She is a wonderful person. I couldn't have been luckier to have her. Happy Birthday Sue.

Thanks for looking.
Jamie

PS Don't tell her I posted a photo of her. She'll be mad at me;) She'll get over it because she loves me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna tell.....

j/k
Aren't you sick of hearing how good you are?
Seriously, I think these are great. I fell very lucky to have you in my life, most people don't have half as many of great pictures of everyone as I do...

Anonymous said...

that was me by the way
Amanda