Sunday, September 9, 2007

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!













The Roseville Bronco's beat the Mustangs in a thriller Saturday morning. I love sports and have never been to a flag football game. It was lots of fun and very exciting. Some of my friends son's play on this team and for far too long, I have promised to photograph the action. Well this was the weekend and the game was scoreless until 1:16 left in the 4th quarter. There was a game saving tackle at the end of the game. You can see the coach lifting the star tackler in the air. If there are any parents viewing these images and want copies, please give me a call at 586-855-6549 and I will do my best to get you copies. There are plenty more photos - I wasn't able to post them all here. Thanks for looking and enjoy!
Jamie

PS The second photo, player #6, was the only touchdown of the game!

No comments: