Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Gorgeous Fall





I love every season, but I can't get enough fall color. I simply love the brisk fresh air, football and the overall spirit of the season. My mom used to have hot chocolate and cookies waiting for us when we arrived home from school. People are generally in good moods. They are still thinking of their wonderful summer and fun vacations. The start of the football season and all the excitement. Of course Halloween! What kid doesn't love Halloween? My boys already have their costumes and they will want to wear them everyday for a week after Halloween. I will be at the grocery store with Darth Vadar and a Storm Trooper. If you see us, stop and say hi. Last, but not least the COLOR. You just can't get this look anywhere else. Nature in all it's glory!

If you want to schedule your outdoor custom portrait session and take advantage of this gorgeous color. Call now 586-855-6549. Weekend sessions are very limited and some weekdays sessions are still open. Don't wait until it's too late!
Enjoy,
Jamie

No comments: