Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back Home








After my brother-in-law returned from Iraq, he and my sister took a cross country road trip visiting friends and family along the way. They started in Hawaii, flew to Michigan, stopped for dinner in Ohio, headed to New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New Orleans, Texas and ended up in California. I'm sure I missed a few stops, but you get the point.
I had the pleasure of photographing him in his uniform during their short visit in Michigan. It was the most bitter cold, windy day of the year, but I love the images we captured.
Cameron, I can't tell you how proud I am and how glad I am you are home again. Good luck in California and we can't wait for our next visit! The kids are still talking about seeing you in your uniform and wearing your hat.
Jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.