Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I have to say I am thankful for my family - life long friends - my camera - cafe mocha - laughter - love - art - inspiration - creativity - seeing the world through my boy's eyes - our home - health - the fruit market - magazines (I don't know I love them) - the brisk air that reminds you to breath - change - traditions - teaching - learning - our troops - our country -

I am especially thankful for my wonderful husband who supports my dreams, shares my past and future, and knows me like no one else on earth. He is my friend, lover, inspiration and partner in crime. He is thoughtful, kind and charming when he remembers to be. And of course without him I wouldn't have my boys. Who I love more than I knew I could love anything. When my oldest son was born, my mom said "he is the proudest accomplishment you will ever have," (of course Vinny is too.) She was right. Life doesn't get better than it is! Does it?

I wish everyone be surrounded by friends and family today and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you are thankful for!

No comments: