Monday, November 17, 2008

Story Time with Santa sessions










CRAZY FACES!

The Story Time with Santa was magical. I had as much fun as the kids did! This will become an annual event. I have heard from several parents thanking me and saying that their child had a wonderful time. There was no stress to hurry up and tell Santa what they wanted. They could talk as much or as little as they liked. Boys and girls were amazed Santa knew their names. My boys are still talking about him and think Santa is still at the studio. Not until next year!

Thank you to everyone that helped Greg and Jen from Croft and Campbell Photography, my sister Amanda and my friend Violet.

Oh course you knew I had to post a few of my favorites and my boys always have to get in one crazy face;)

1 comment:

Jf said...

Thanks Santa, I mean Greg!