Monday, December 22, 2008

12 days of Christmas

Well, I'm sorry I haven't updated the 12 days of Christmas offer on Sunday. Saturday I was shopping ALL day long. I finished almost every bit of shopping on Saturday so as you can imagine it was a marathon. Saturday I photographed the homecoming of another Hero. You will be able to see images shortly. Oh did I mention the homecoming was in Saginaw? Yeah, in the snow, crazy wind and unplowed streets! It was fun and oh so worth it!
So any of you have a last minute Christmas gift to buy you can buy 2 5x7 or 8x10 and receive the third for free. (The prints will not arrive in time for Christmas, however you can give them a frame and tell them you will fill it by the first of the year.) This offer is good through December 23, 2008 at 10pm.

Merry Christmas!
Jamie

No comments: