Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary! - 32 years WOW!


Every year for as long as I have been born, we decorate my parent's tree on their anniversary. (Cait, Cam and Jake we missed you.) It's always been a fun tradition. The Christmas spirit is renewed with the grandchildren. It's so exciting to them and they make us laugh. It's still strange that my parents are grandparents. (I know I am the one that originally made them Grandparents, but it's still weird.)

Mom and Dad, thanks for all that you do and have done for us. Thanks for making us the adults we've become. If I could be as kind, patient and creative as mom as I have, my boys will be lucky young men one day. Dad, I hope my children will have the work ethic and fun loving nature you've shown throught your life. Love you and Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Happy Anniversary!
Jamie

No comments: