Monday, September 28, 2009

Sen10r - Caitlyn






This is my beautiful cousin. She lives out of state, however they were in town for a visit and I had the pleasure of taking her senior photos. We made it a 2 day event and squeezed in almost a million locations. Seriously! Ask her! It was a different experience for me. We drove in the same car to all of the locations. (which I've never done.) Along the way, we'd stop at some roadside crazy overgrown place and we'd get out of the car, snap a few or 30 images and hop back in the car. We had an original destination in mind. Sometimes we made it sometimes we didn't. I think I'm going to start suggesting driving with all of my seniors. Tons of cool places along the way. I guess we took the time to stop and smell the roses.
Hope you love them Caitlyn!
Love you,
jamie

1 comment:

Aunt Dawn said...

Wow!!! These are amazing!! What a beautiful model you had to work with!! Sounds like the two of you had a great time. It was a memory in the making!