Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinterest and Complenentary Sessions


Pinterest is an on line pin board. They have everything you can possible want. Cool photography, party ideas, food ideas, home decorating, holiday musing, art, fitness... Seriously I can not say enough great things about this place. As you can see here, Pinterest I have pinned more than 1,700 things. Feel free to follow one or all of my boards.

I would like to give away several sessions. These sessions must be completed by March 31, 2012. Create a pin board with your session in mind. Anything from a feeling, to clothing, colors, props, poses and we'll make it happen. Leave a link to your inspiration board named Jamie Fodale Photographyhere on our Facebook Fan Page. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

PS - I forgot to mention, the person who's session embodies their pin board most accurately will receive a canvas wall print!

Happy Pinning!
jamie

No comments: