Sunday, June 3, 2007

Operation: Love Reunited

I am please to announce that I am an approved photographer for Operation: Love Reunited. It is a wonderful organization for service members who will be deploying or are currently deployed. This organization gathers volunteer photographers to photograph military families.

I will photograph your family before you deploy or during your deployment and send a 4x5 album with the entire session included to you overseas. Our deployed military request photos from home more than anything else. Also when you return a bonus session, I will be there to capture your homecoming. You will receive a 4x5 album of this session too. I guarantee, you will not be able to view these albums without crying. Two sessions and a 4x5 album from each session is the required package from Operation: Love Reunited. These albums and sessions are a value of $990. Also as my thank you to you, I will also give you an additional 10% off any prints you choose to order. If you would like more information on Operation: Love Reunited check out their website at www.oplove.com or contact Jamie Fodale Photography at 586-855-6549.

Thank you to all of our men and women fighting for freedom.

Jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift you are giving to these families. You have a lot of love in your heart and are always giving of yourself.