Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Selfridge Homecoming CDs are completed





I am finally finished working on the cds. They are burned, they have labels, they are in their cases and they have their inside sleeves. I did not expect this project to consume this much time, but I wanted to offer the quality product my clients expect to receive. I will be mailing out the copies tomorrow for everyone who has contacted me and the rest of the cds will be delivered next week. If you have any questions regarding printing please contact me at 586-855-6549. I have included a gift certificate in every CD. Here is a sneak peak.
Jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, You have provided a tangable product to help families continually celebrate the unforgetable return of these brave service members. I just hope that some one will provide such a wonderful service when MY husband returns from his current deployment. Thank you.