Wednesday, August 22, 2007




I have photographed one homecoming of 100 Marines before I was an official oplove photographer. It was so emotional. I have to tell you I was crying along with the families being reunited and hoping I was capturing great shots. I have received the nicest calls, letters and thanks yous from these families regarding their photos. I was stunned, I thought I was the one trying to say thank you! This is a wonderful organization to be a part of and I'm glad I was accepted!

Anyone in need near Metro Detroit, please contact me.
Jamie

PS I have also had a call recently from a Marine's mom saying her son did not receive his CD yet. They have been completed and delivered for sometime now. If you are still waiting, I apologize and will find out what is the delay.

You can check out some of the images by clicking on homecoming at the bottom of this post

No comments: