Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Open House




If you can believe it, I only have these photos to share with you. I was overwhelmed with the kindness and also the amount of people who had a chance to pop in. The plants, flowers, bottles of wine were all appreciated! Completely unnecessary, however appreciated! I have to give a big thanks to my family who helped out greatly! I hope everyone had plenty to eat because my mom thought she was cooking for a small army. I have enough food left to have a second party;)

Congratulations to all of the winners! Several prizes were given out - things like my favorite children's book, mini wallet albums, mommy cards, free up grade on a wall portrait, complimentary sessions and much more! I have not contacted everyone yet. I will hopefully finish the calls by tomorrow afternoon. All prizes are good for one year and must be applied to new sessions.

New events are being planned right now. Check back in the next 2 weeks to find out about the exciting up coming events!

Thank you again to everyone who came and also everyone who helped!
Jamie

No comments: