Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flickr and EXPOSURE.Detroit


I am part of a wonderful group on Flickr called EXPOSURE.Detroit. It is a group of photographers that range from amature to pro who get together for photo safaris, gallery openings and educational meetings. The group shares their knowledge and compairs images taken on the same day at the same place. It's amazing how many creative angles you can photograph the very same subject from and it is eye opening to see how another photographer interrupted something you walked past. I just joined this group about a year ago and have met some amazing people. I recently hosted a small group of photographers at my studio to talk about and use studio lighting. (You will be seeing these images shortly.)

Here is a News link to a new gallery I am part of because of EXPOSURE.Detroit. It's an honor and a great cause. The image above is the one I have hanging on the walls on Garden City Hospital. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by and check out the images from this talented local group. Join and maybe your art could be hanging on the walls next!

No comments: