Saturday, May 5, 2007










I want to send a message to the service members and their families, I am still working on compiling all of the photos I took of the homecoming. I have tons of images to go through. I retouch each image myself to be sure it is the best quality I can provide. I'm about 1/2 way through editing the images and then it will take some time for me to burn the cd's. I will keep my blog updated on the progress as I have received a few phone calls regarding the cds. Please do not hesitate to call or email me I just wanted to let you know I have not forgot about you and I am still working on this project. I am as anxious to give you these images as you are to get them. For now I leave you with a few more of my recent favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
These photos are priceless. The private and personal moments you captured are amazing. I am sure these families will treasure these pictures for years to come. Awesome work!!!